Waunakee Village Center Gymnasium
333 S. Madison Street, Waunakee
We have been determining our next steps in light of the most recent COVID orders and have been in conversation with the village center where we meet. Even though these new orders state that churches are exempt from the indoor gatherings restrictions as long as they follow the safety regulations, we still have spent much time discussing if and how many times we would offer worship services in December. We have received responses from North Ridge’s Advisory team, the staff, and from some of those who attended the indoor service in November.
Because we are able to meet in the large gymnasium which enables us to offer a very safe environment, we plan to have services at the village center on these dates:
- Sunday, December 6 – two services at 9:00 and 10:30 am; NO children’s classes will be offered
- Sunday, December 20 – two services at 4:00 and 6:30 pm; children's class TBD
We realize some people feel comfortable and safe with the restrictions we have in place and some are not ready to meet in-person. For the two Sundays when we have services at the village center, the message will be recorded and the audio will be available after second service and the video will be online no later than Monday.
We want you to know that those who chose not to meet
in-person are just as important to us as those who do. We value every person.
Please follow these guidelines:
- Wear a mask the entire time you are inside
- Arrive no more than 10 minutes prior to service
- Do not linger after the service, but exit immediately (exiting will be staggered)
- Distance yourself from others (family units will be seated 6' apart from others)
- The stage will be set more than 12’ away from the first row
- Greet only with waves and “air hugs”
- No food, but feel free to bring your own drink in a spill-proof container with a closable lid